uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: RE: [uddi-spec-comment] Public Comment

Hi Karthick,

You don't need to do the nested representation. In your case, the
categoryBag can be represented as given below, for classifying an UDDI
entity (e.g. businessEntity or service) by a category named 'Bovinea'.

.

<categoryBag>

            <keyedReference
tModelKey="uddi:biology.org:categorizationgroup:living_thing_class"

                                                keyName="SubFamily Name"

                                                keyValue="Bovinea"/>

</categoryBag>

.

Note: In the above example keyValue is supposed to be unique and the
underlying registry figures out the category based on the keyValue.

Thanks,

- Rajesh Koilpillai

  _____