Subject: [uddi-spec] Revised TC Process Doc for your consideration

Ok,

Based on the comments I saw from a few of you, I have taken a stab at
revising the TC Process document sections dealing with specification
development.   I agree the prior version was pretty confusing.  Hopefully
the updated one is less so.   I've attached it below and posted it to the
YahooGroup as well.   My apologies for not getting this to you sooner for
your consideration.  Hopefully we can agree to review this version today
during the meeting.  If not, we'll go with the previously posted one.
Most notable of the changes I made was a reduction in the number of states
and some simplification and clarification in how one advances these states.
All document states now are defined at the TC level only.  Candidate Drafts
are also now essentially "Open" Drafts which are posted publically.   This
may be controversial - so let's discuss.  All my changes are shown with
change tracking.

(See attached file: uddi-spec-tc-process-20020926.doc)

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
OASIS UDDI TC Co-Chair