Subject: [uddi-spec] Patents and copyright

Hi all,

I'm sorry for asking this as it may sound ridiculous to many of you, but I would like to clarify two points:

1. Does UDDI spec version 2 and 3 incorporate any patented ideas or technologies contributed by TC members?
2. What copyright does apply to Technical Notes and Best Practices?

Cheers,
Max Voskob