Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Accepting SAP's kind offer

Thank you so much for your efforts.

Regards,
Luc

-----Original Message-----
From: Von Riegen, Claus [mailto:claus.von.riegen@sap.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 09:14
To: Tom Bellwood; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Since I have not seen any other proposals so far, I already booked the
room I suggested in my earlier mail.
The room is now booked for full days November 11-12. It can seat more
people than we actually need, has an auditorium style, network
connections at every seat and excellent video screens for presentations.

The room is located at SAP's Training Center in Newtown Square
(Philadelphia), part of SAP America's headquarter.
The address is:
SAP America Inc.
Strategic Planning & Support Office
3999 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
USA
Phone: +1/610/661-1000
Fax: +1/610/355-3106

More information about the SAP Training Center, such as driving
directions, information about hotels, rental cars and public
transportation can be obtained from the following link:
http://www.sap.com/usa/education/portal/location.asp?lid=1.

Thanks,
 Claus