Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Erratum an error?

Good. I had thought the issue was put to bed, but when I saw messages about
adding errata to the v2 spec *after* the call I was worried that I had
missed something.

I think your plans for looking at version 3 make much more sense. Version 2
should be left alone at this point. I am in total agreement with the that
statement made by William Cox ("it speaks ill of the stability intended for
OASIS Committee Specifications to move these forward and then make such
changes").

But since it seems that the consensus is to leave these v2 alone I am
satisfied.

I wish I could be in Philadelphia for the meeting. Sounds like a lot is on
the plate and a lot of work will be completed (or at least started).

-Arle

Von Riegen, Claus <claus.von.riegen@sap.com> scripsit