-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Feygin [mailto:feygin@unitspace.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 11:07
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Tom Bellwood; Luc Cl?ment
API

I received no response to my earlier inquiry.  If there is no reasonable
explanation to the apparent discrepancy alluded to below, I think a
change request is in order.  I will write it, but the lack of
acknowledgement of the issue on the part of TC membership makes me
wonder if I am correct in my assumption that the current V3 spec and
schema are sub-optimal in this respect.

Daniel