Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] WSDL TN progress

It seems like we're still a ways from such consensus, although I'd like to
be shown wrong here.  We do need to get this TN put in place.  Tooling
providers are no doubt anxious to get it settled so they can get on with
things.

As it's likely that many of the US based participants at least will not be
as available for discussion during next week due to the holiday there, I
agree with Claus on trying to re-group on this during the 12/3 call.  I am
currently pulling together an agenda for the 12/3 meeting, I'd appreciate
it if John could summarize for me the remaining points of contention in
short form for the agenda and forward to me.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC

"Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com> on 11/22/2002 09:44:51 AM