Subject: [uddi-spec] Oracle's Statement for UDDI v2 adotion as a OASIS standard

On behalf of Oracle Corporation, I would like to state that Oracle 9iAS
has successfully used the UDDI V2 Specification as approved by the OASIS
UDDI Specification Technical Committee. We think that UDDIv2 specification
is ready for becoming an OASIS standard.

Regards,
Alok Srivastava
Oracle Corporation
New England Development Center