Subject: [uddi-spec] V2 Specs - Preparation for Submission as an OASIS Standard

Title: V2 Specs - Preparation for Submission as an OASIS Standard

In preparation for the submission of the V2 Specs as an OASIS standard, I have updated the V2 Specs to conform to the OASIS templates and added the OASIS copyright and notices. You can find updated HTML and PDF's at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/tcspecs.shtml#uddiv2.

The following have each been updated; no content changes have occurred otherwise:

While updating the taxonomy files I noticed that most of our V2 tModel overviewURL files have

rather than pointing to the actual specific location, such as:

We need to clean these up as part of the formatting preparation for the V2 standardization submission by adding specific XML fragments to each of these documents:

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, UDDI Spec TC