Subject: [uddi-spec] is it an error?

Dear UDDI people,

I was working with v3 schema and noticed something strange.
Please, take a look at the enclosed pic now ...

That higlighted SEQUENCE seems to be absolutely redundant there. To me it serves no purpose, but I can be mistaken.
Anyway, it's not a big deal if it sits there - no harm at all.

Regards,
Max Voskob ;)