Subject: Revised Time by Location - Revised Agenda FW: [uddi-spec] Agenda forUDDI Spec TC Telecon - 20030109

Title: Message

I made a mistake when I noted the time of the meeting by location on my note of the Dec 18th and compounded this error in yesterday’s mail!

Please find below the time by location for tomorrow's (Thur 9 Jan - Pacific) meeting; see also (http://oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/#schedule). The agenda has been revised accordingly.

UTC-time

Seattle

New York

London

Frankfurt

Tokyo

Sydney

Auckland

Thu 21:00

Thu 13:00

Thu 16:00

Thu 21:00

Thu 22:00

Fri 6:00

Fri  8:00

Fri    10:00

The call-in info remains the same:

US/Canada: 888-469-0496

International: +1-630-395-0079

PASSCODE: 57137

Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

(Note - I've bcc'ed each of you to ensure that this note won't get lost on the list)

Luc