Subject: [uddi-spec] Draft TN:"Versioning of Taxonomy and Identity Systems in a UDDI Registry Version 1.09"

This is  a migration from the "Versioning Taxonomy and Identity Systems in UDDI" to UDDI version 3 specification and the Oasis Technical Note format.  The follwing question I have because of my lack of history with the UDDI TC.

1) Were there specific issues that needed to be resolved in this technical note that were not handled by the best practicies orginal document?  Is this documented or archived somewhere so I can make sure these issues are addressed?

2) During the discussion and design of the UDDI version 3 specification were there discussions on versioning of value sets?  Is this documented?  I don't want to reopen any rat holes.

3) Where are the value sets documented (non UDDI)?  How do they get approved and how is the information shared and discussed?  Should we have  a list that we recommend or approve?

Sorry this is so late in getting posted.  Hopefully, you will have time to review this document.  Thanks.

Pat Felsted