Subject: [uddi-spec] UDDI Speaker positions available for OPEN Forum forMetadata Registries, 20-24 Jan

Due to an unexpected set of circumstances, there are now two speaking opportunities at the upcoming OPEN Forum for Metadata Registries.  The conference is 20-24 January 2003, Santa Fe, NM.

Background: The Monday session, being covered by Tom Bellwood, will be a high level keynote discussing the UDDI standard.  The Tuesday session is intended to be more hands-on (what tools do I use, where can I find them, how do use them, etc.).  A new Wednesday session has also been opened up allowing someone to describe real-world cases where UDDI is already being used.   Speaker slots for the Tuesday and Wednesday sessions are currently available.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.  I will provide meeting and hotel information upon request.

Joel Munter

System Software Lab, CTG

Intel Corporation

desk: 480.552.3076