Subject: [uddi-spec] FYI: Report from UDDI-ebXML Sub-committee

Luc, Tom and all,

Since there was not time to report at the telecon today, I'd like to give you
brief explanation of the current status of progress on "UDDI Registry for
ebXML" technical note.  FYI.

Since I submitted the first draft about two weeks ago, I've got many helpful
comments from Claus, Max, Daniel and Joel.  One topic is about UDDI version
which the technical note covers.  I think we reached consensus that it should
covers both v2 and v3.  Another comments are modeling issues. It needs
some more discussion.  We are trying to resolve them.

I summarized those comments and open issues, and sent them to
the list. I'd like to ask editors and contributors to check it, and provide
a feedback if you have.

With regard to updating the document, I'd like to make an update to it so
that groups consensus should be incorporated,  And I'd like to provide
the next version. Of course, suggested updates from editors and contributors
are welcome.

Regards,

Keisuke Kibakura