Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] RE: Initial V4 Requirements List

> In the interests of saving time on the conference call, the topics
that I
> would be particularly interested in helping out with are:

Following on in this vein.

Areas I am currently working in, therefore interested in pursuing in a
UDDI context include:

WSDL 1.2
WSRP/WSIA/Portals etc.
GRID (see http://esc.dl.ac.uk/Papers/UDDI/uddi/uddi.html for some work
John and I have been participating in)
Taxonomy development/programmatic inspection

Matthew Dovey
Oxford e-Science Centre
Oxford University