Subject: WSDL TN available for review

I am very pleased to announce that the Technical Note entitled "Using WSDL
in a UDDI Registry, Version 2.0" is now available for review by the TC.

I don't know if the 30-day review period will be extended over Easter.  If
it is not, the review will end on Monday April 21st.

I would like to thank everyone involved in producing this TN.  It is almost
exactly nine months since Karsten produced the very first draft and a lot of
effort has been spent on this TN, so please give it the attention it
deserves.

You can find the HTML version at [1] and the PDF version at [2].

John Colgrave
IBM

1
http://oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/draft/uddi-spec-tc-tn-wsdl-20