Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] New Document Sharing Facilities at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/documents.php

Title: New Document Sharing Facilities at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/documents.php
I forgot to mention that the "Drafts" folder is open to all TC Members with read/write access. Read-only access is configured to the remaining folders; if you need a change request posted, please ask Tom or I do post it for you (we will also need to update the tracking file - thus the reason to control write access to this folder).

Please let us know if you would additional folders created or have these reorganized.

From: Luc Clement [mailto:lclement@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 13:58
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

OASIS has rolled out the KAVI system over the weekend.  As a result, we will start using the Document sharing facilities available at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/documents.php to hold our drafts, Action Items List, Change Requests, Source Files for content distributed on http://uddi.org or static pages holding TC specs (e.g. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/tcspecs.shtml). Once approved TC specs, TNs and BPs will be hosted at another location (tbd) where HTML and PDF versions of the documents will be distributed.

You will notice that the Kavi system is not HTML friendly in that if a document contains images, you need to copy each file manually. This will largely discourage the use of HTML for our drafts.

The Document section of our site is organized as follows:

Comments welcome.

Luc

Luc Clément
Microsoft