Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] RE: Initial V4 Requirements List

Claus / Daniel,

I'll add appropriate items to the list of V4 requirements.   Regarding
versionining, whether we end up making all these into a V4 release, or a
3.1 or whatever is something that can be decided later once we understand
the intended content better.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation