Subject: UDDI V2 Standard Approval Review

Hi Tom, Luc

To facilitate those who will cast our individual company’s vote for the UDDI V2 Standard, would it be possible to briefly summarize what was changed from the original version that we had approved while the work was being done at UDDI.Org.  A brief summary of changes will allow those to just review the changes.  If this request causes a hardship, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Munter

System Software Lab, CTG

Intel Corporation