Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] V4 Requirement Summary & Assignments

Claus & Tom, As for RQ 015 (I18N items), I don't remember its details either. Keisuke Kibakura ----- Original Message ----- From: "Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com> To: "'Tom Bellwood'" <bellwood@us.ibm.com>; <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:09 PM Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] V4 Requirement Summary & Assignments > Tom, > > Thanks for setting up the list and accepting bribes. How much is it to NOT write a TN one is assigned to write? Do you accept cookies? ;-) > > As for the actual requirements: > - You can add my name to RQ 008 (WSRP). > > - I am not sure where RQ 015 came from and what the actual requirement is. > Keisuke, do you know? > > Thanks, > Claus > > -----Original Message----- > From: Tom Bellwood [mailto:bellwood@us.ibm.com] > Sent: Mittwoch, 9. April 2003 03:30 > To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org > Subject: [uddi-spec] V4 Requirement Summary & Assignments > > > > > > > Hi Everyone, > > Well - this is bound to make the majority of you unhappy, but we can work > on that. I've posted a summary list of the requirements we have on the > table so far for the next version of UDDI. Please feel free to suggest > others. In most cases, I've made initial assignments for owners > responsible for creating requirements documents for each of them. If you > expressed a desire to work on one or more of these, I believe I've honored > it. If you didn't, you may find yourself working on an item anyway. > Reassignments will be made based on bribes. Please submit bribes > separately. :) In making these assignments, a few were random and may > not make sense, but for many I tried to include members who have expressed > interest or opinions on those topics where possible. If you didn't get > assigned at all and are in despair over this, we can fix that too. > > In most cases more than one person is listed for each item. I'd like for > the involved parties to decide on a spokesperson in such cases. So far, > the following people all have assignments, in no particular order: > > Tony Rogers > John Colgrave > Matthew Dovey > Andrew Hately > Max Voskob > Daniel Feygin > Demetrios Ioannides > Pat Felsted > Ugo Corda > Claus von Riegen > Sam Lee > Eric Lee > Shishir Garg > Bob Atkinson > Keisuke Kibakura > Tom Bellwood > > The file can be found in the "V4 Activities / Requirements List" folder, > but is also attached to this note for your convenience. > (See attached file: Requirements Summary.xls) > > Thanks, > Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 > (internal) > Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC > STSM - Emerging Technologies > IBM Corporation