Subject: Updated V4 Requirements List

I've updated the V4 requirement summary list and set due dates as we
discussed yesterday.  If you have a problem with a date, drop me a line.
Remember, these are for development and documentation of the requirement -
use cases, etc., as per the template - not for describing the solution, so
this shouldn't be too onerous.  Primary requirement owners are noted in
bold red in the spreadsheet.

Updated list is posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/1637/Requirements%20Summary.xls

Thanks,