Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] UDDI TC FTF in JULY now confirmed

Group,

I'm glad UnitSpace finally appears set to have the honor of hosting the next
FTF.

Indeed obtaining an invitation is part of the process of getting to Moscow
and I cannot help here other than recommending that you get a "full visa
service", which includes the invitation part of it.  Those of you who work
for a transnational corporation (IBM, Microsoft, SAP, etc., you know who you
are) can most likely obtain an invitation through your company's Russian
subsidiary.

Visatorussia.com is a legitimate company I've done business with.  The only
reason I did not mention them in my earlier email on the subject was because
they do not accept credit cards (or they did not a couple of years ago when
I worked with them).  By all other criteria, including location (both are in
Atlanta), visatorussia.com is just like gotorussia.com, which I did mention.
In analyzing the two visas issued to me at different times with the help of
visatorussia.com and gotorussia.com I had once come to a conclusion that
they are partners whereby one gets all the visas for both of them.  I do not
know if this is still the case though or if some other form of integration
was at work.

You can see a list of travel agencies handling Russian visas throughout the
world at http://www.visatorussia.com/russianvisa.nsf/agents.html.  Curiously
gotorussia.com is also listed on this visatorussia.com's page.

Daniel