Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Proposed Agenda Item - affecting CR 002

Tom,

Which part of the text was in red and what is the issue?

Claus

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Bellwood [mailto:bellwood@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Montag, 28. April 2003 22:19
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

We've found what looks like another minor typo in the V3 spec.   See
attached for details.  I would propose that this item be added to the list
for CR 002 on typos.   Luc - please add to the next agenda.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Bellwood/Austin/IBM on 04/28/2003 03:16 PM ---------------------------