Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Proposed Agenda Item - affecting CR 002

So sorry!   I've annotated the note below, identifying the new piece
between <tab></tab> markers.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation

"Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com> on 04/30/2003 03:20:12 AM

To:    Tom Bellwood/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:

Tom,

Which part of the text was in red and what is the issue?

Claus