Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Comments on the use of fragment identifiers in the "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry, Version 2"

Title: Comments on the use of fragment identifiers in the "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry, Version 2"
Inline

From: John Colgrave [mailto:colgrave@hursley.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 05:15
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Luc,

Having checked the 1.08 BP again, I agree that replacing MUST with SHOULD is in keeping with the wording in 1.08 so I have made the change.  I also changed the MUST to SHOULD in Appendix C itself.
[LC] Thanks

Surely this does not require another 30-day review though?  The TN has had a 30-day review and the only issues that were brought up were minor editorial ones with the exception of the issue that has become CR-032.  I was hoping that, assuming CR-032 passes, I would make available one final version that had all the changes (including this fragment identifier change) applied and we would allow a week or so for people to check that the issues had been satisfactorily addressed and then we would vote to publish the TN.  If we have to start another 30-day review every time we change a word we will never publish anything!
[LC] I apologize. I was under the impression that we hadn't called for a 30-day review yet (at least I hadn't). I went through my mail and found a reference to your mail of the 21 March (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200303/msg00068.html) which coincided with the date I changed my email address and was dropped off the list for a while. I agree that we have observed the 30-day requirement and with your proposal. In short, no need to start another 30-day review if there is no objection.

I will send you the Word file once I have made all the changes if you are happy to produce the HTML and the PDF.
[LC] Gladly

John Colgrave

IBM