Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Re: RFI for UDDI vendors

Mirek,

Is the IP represented by this material being contributed to OASIS by
Systinet under the IPR Rules documented at the OASIS web site?  Reference
to the site:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

If so, the TC can certainly consider it in their discussions.  Otherwise,
members cannot use this material.   Please advise.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC

"Mirek Novotny" <mirek.novotny@systinet.com> on 05/22/2003 03:08:44 PM