Subject: SOAP 1.2 approved by W3C

John,

It looks like SOAP 1.2 has been approved by W3C.  We'll want to be sure we
give the V4 requirement for SOAP 1.2 compatibility adequate time in the
near future then.   We at least need to determine if/where we're affected
and what if any remedial actions we might have to take in V3 if that turns
out to be appropriate.

- Tom Bellwood