Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-cr-032-valuesetentitykeysas values-20030619.docuploaded

Yup - I'm adding it to the agenda.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation

"Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com> on 07/02/2003 08:54:26 AM

To:    "'colgrave@hursley.ibm.com'" <colgrave@hursley.ibm.com>,
       uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:    RE: [uddi-spec] Groups -
       uddi-spec-tc-cr-032-valuesetentitykeysas values-20030619.doc
       uploaded

While I already voted in favor of the change request, we should also
consider an update of the "Providing A Value Set For Use In UDDI Version 3"
TN since it does not talk about the enhanced mechanism for the validation
of value sets that are based on entity keys.

Perhaps the addition of an agenda item "Updating Value Set Provider TN with
regard to CR-032" for next week's call is most appropriate, first.

Thanks,
 Claus