Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] New CR: CR-037 - Sorting order of second level elementsin a find_Business API response

Luc / Eric,

As discussed in the conf call, I think the intent of the CR is to use the
document order of the businessService (with respect to the businessEntity that
contains the businessServices) as the sorting order of serviceInfo within
businessInfo.

The spec change detail section, however, still calls out that sortByDateAsc is
used: should the reference to sortByDateAsc be removed?

- sam