Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-cr042-caseFoldFindQualifiers-20030717.doc uploaded

If we state that registries must interpret find qualifiers
case-insensitively, then the case used by the clients is irrelevant.  Using
any find qualifier case becomes the explicitly endorsed practice.  I don't
see anything particularly wrong with this, just as I see no good reason for
relaxing this part of the spec.

Daniel

d.php/2920
/uddi-spec-tc-cr042-caseFoldFindQualifiers-20030717.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/document.php?docu
ment_id=2920

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_wor
kgroup.php