Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-req017-GRIDServices-20030814.doc uploaded

This is just an overview of the issues - most would be met by a TN.

However, there are three issues which I believe should be met by other
requirements:

i) Ability to specify a valid life time of an entry at registration time
(or other stale data management) - Req 019.
ii) Range searching - which is the current thinking for tackling Req 023
iii) Support for WSDL 1.2 PortType inheritence - i.e. ability to find
services which implement a descendent PortType to a specified tModel.
This issue is a potential compatibility change for WSDL 1.2 so this
becomes a scenario for Req 003.

Matthew