Subject: Taxonomy requirements updated (20030902)

Dear TC,

I'm sorry for sending this doco directly to the mainling list, but my
browser timed out trying to get to Kavi :-)

Please, find 15 minutes and take a brief look at the attached document.
I realise that it's a last minute posting, but it would be good if we
discuss these requirements at the next telecon (0902).

Cheers,
Max

uddi-spec-tc-rq011-14-20030902.zip