Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Restructuring the UDDI Schemas and WSDL

I do not want to hold up 3.0.1 for this.  It does not have to be V4, if we
have a 3.1 then it might be appropriate to incorporate this new approach
into that.  Alternatively, we may begin by incorporating it into the
"tool-friendly" schemas if we decide to pursue that approach.

I am sure there are some issues that remain to be thought about.  One that
has just come to mind while I type this is that the use of schemas defined
within WSDL will almost certainly make it more difficult to do schema
validation so a better approach may be to have an external stand-alone
schema file wherever I currently have a schema defined within the types
section.

I think we would have to look carefully at how many namespaces and schema
documents we wanted to have.

John Colgrave
IBM