Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Agenda for Tuesday 10/12 UDDI Spec TC Meeting

Max: could you please get back to Mary on this.

From my perspective, I'd like to see comments submitted via the list - word doc annotations would suffice.

Luc

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Nishikawa [mailto:nisikawa@fuchinobe.oilfield.slb.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 01:08
To: Tom Bellwood; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

>*Tom Bellwood
>There are also a number of items which need volunteers to help out on.
>If you're not already involved, this is a good opportunity to do so.

 From the Agenda:
Action Items: All
・      Please review section 2.8 on Format of Taxonomy description
language specifically.  GO through these.

I went through these. What is your procedure for making comments? Do you want comments directly in the MS Word file, or shall I post them in the email directly?

Best regards,
Mary

Mary Nishikawa,  EDMS Technical Advisor

Schlumberger K. K.
2-2-1 Fuchinobe
Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229-0006
Tel:  +81-42-759-5376
Fax: +81-42-759-3563

Eureka XML BB Manager xmlbb@slb.com
ISO JTC1/SC34, Japan Delegate: Document Description and Processing Languages WG3 Topic Maps OASIS Topic Map Published Subjects Technical Committee, GeoLang TC, XML Vocabularies TC