Subject: v3.0.1 Errata posted for review - RE: [uddi-spec] Review of T. Rogers proposed edits to the v3.0.1 spec - 13:00 Pacific 30 Sep

As a follow up from my note earlier today, the HTML versions of the v3.0.1 errata has been posted. You can access these from the following locations:

HTML versions at:

PDF version at http://uddi.org/drafts/pubs/uddi-v3.0.1-20031014.pdf

Note that:
a. PDF version of the v3.0.1 spec (with line numbers): http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/3818/uddi-v3.0.1-20031014-linenumbers.zip

b. PDF version of the v3.0.1 spec with revision marks made since the v3.0 version: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/3819/uddi-v3.0.1-20031014-markup.zip

Schema files at:

WSDL files at:

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC

From: Luc Clement [mailto:lclement@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 11:26
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm pleased to announce that all editorial updates to the 3.0.1 spec have been completed. I will have the HTML versions of the spec posted to the drafts area of the TC's web site later today. For now, please accept the following documents:
a. PDF version of the v3.0.1 spec (with line numbers): http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/3818/uddi-v3.0.1-20031014-linenumbers.zip

b. PDF version of the v3.0.1 spec with revision marks made since the v3.0 version: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/3819/uddi-v3.0.1-20031014-markup.zip

c. Schema and WSDL v3.0.1 versions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/3817/schema%26wsdl.zip
This completes the outstanding editorial work and allows us to proceed to an additional formal 15-day review of the errata.

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC