Subject: Backwards Compatibility aspect of Taxonomies Requirement

I may have misunderstood the initial discussions of the Taxonomy
requirements but I was expecting that for V4 we would provide first-class
support for one (or a small number of) Taxonomy language(s) as an
alternative to keyedReferences and categoryBags.

What is the value of continuing to require a UDDI-specific representation,
assuming that a standard taxonomy representation emerges, and what would the
keyValue in a keyedReference be?

I think an example would be a great help (to me at least).

John Colgrave
IBM