Subject: Update to 11.4.9.3.1 - FW: Small part of CR20 not applied to V3.0.1

The editors (me presumably) missed one update from CR020 when v3.0.1 was updated. Andrew spotted the omission which I've now corrected and have had posted to the draft area on uddi.org. The changes (adding the sortOrder categorization) is noted below in Andrew's original note.

The PDF and HTML versions of the spec were updated and available at:

From: Andrew Hately [mailto:hately@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 07:26
To: Luc Clement
Cc: Tom Bellwood
Subject: Small part of CR20 not applied to V3.0.1

Luc,

What do you want to do with the following... the last little change in CR020 was not applied to V3.0.1:

caseInsensitiveSort tModel in 11.4.9.3.1 is missing categorization of sortOrder, update text and XML of tModel as follows:

Categorization:            sortOrder, findQualifier

</overviewDoc>

  <categoryBag>

    <keyedReference keyName=”uddi-org:types:sortOrder”

      keyValue="sortOrder"

      tModelKey="uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types”/>

    <keyedReference keyName=”uddi-org:types:findQualifier”

      keyValue="findQualifier"

      tModelKey="uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types”/>

   </categoryBag>

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies