Subject: taxonomy, value set and RDF bag

Hi all,

I wonder if you have ever discussed and ruled out use of RDF with UDDI
entities.

At present we are limited to category/identfier bags that do us a lot of
good, but also limit what we can do with taxonomies and extended metadata.

I thought that if we consider using RDF it may greatly extend our abilities
with a reasonable effort on the development side.

Basically, I want to find out if this has been exlpored before and ruled out
once and for ever.

Cheers,
Max