Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Presentation submission

At 01:21 PM 2003-11-04, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
>Dear UDDI-spec TC Members,
>
>I am pleased to submit the attached presentation to OASIS under royalty
>free terms and conditions. I am the author and copyright holder of this
>presentation.
>
>I gave this presentation at Web Services EDGE in Santa Clara last month. I
>had a packed room (>60 people), and the presentation was very well
>received. Given the popularity of the presentation, Sys-Con has asked me
>to give a similar presentation at their next conference in the spring. I
>welcome other members of the team to borrow or steal material from this
>presentation for your use.
>
>Best regards,
>Anne

Thanks Anne.

I knew about Picture Services Network (PSN) [1], but not about US
Shipbuilders Industry Exchange Consortium (ISEC).

Do you have a link for more info about the ISEC UDDI work?  I could not
find much in Google or UBR (e.g., NAICS 3166).

Still not much in PSN.  49 tModels, 4 businesses, 19 services.

[1] http://production.pictureservices.org/directory/web

Paul