Subject: any UDDI members in the WSDL WG?

Hi all,

I wonder if we have any memebers who are also members of W3C WSDL WG or
anyone knowledgeable about their current developments?

I'd like to find out what was planned in terms of use of RDF and other
semantic descriptions with WSDL.
There is a placeholder doco for WSDL - RDF mapping, but not much apart from
that.

Any info would be very appreciated.

Cheers,
Max