Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] any UDDI members in the WSDL WG?

Hi Max,

I am not a member of that WG, but I regularly track what their progress.

Regarding the WSDL - RDF mapping, it has been discussed in the past, more at the brainstorming level. It's also part of the Requirements.

Other than that, I don't think much work has been done so far. (Please keep in mind that the latest estimated timeframe for Recommendation is middle of 2005, so they have plenty of time to come back to that issue ;-).

If I remember well, the person who was consulting to the WSD WG as an ontology expert is Bijan Parsia (bparsia@isr.umd.edu), so you might want to contact him directly to get more detailed information.

Ugo

/leave_workgroup.php.