Subject: a thread in public-sws-ig@w3.org

Dear TC,

My apologies for not informing you about a discussion regarding semantic
capabilities of UDDI in this W3C mailing list. I realised that it might be
of some interest for you to keep an eye on it only after a Tom's posting
there :-)

Anyone can access the archive here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sws-ig/
or subscribe here mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe

It's a new mailing list so it may pay off to take a look at the archive from
the very beginning.
I had some vivid interest from the folk there.
I will prepare a brief report of what is coming out of those discussions for
your attention.

Regards,
Max :-)