Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] FAQ page updated

Looks good to me...

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies
Lotus Notes: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Internet: hately@us.ibm.com
(512) 838-2866,  t/l 678-2866

Luc Clément <luc@iclement.net>

01/13/2004 07:32 PM

Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "'Anne Thomas Manes'" <anne@manes.net>, "'Max Voskob'" <max.voskob@paradise.net.nz>, "'Rogers, Tony'" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
cc
<uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[uddi-spec] FAQ page updated

Per discussion today during the telecon I've updated the FAQ which you can find at  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/5005/FAQ.htm.

Item 6 now reads:

6. What is the relationship between the UDDI Spec TC and the UBR operators?

The UDDI Spec TC coordinates with the UDDI Business Registry operators in order to get early feedback from their implementation experiences. The UDDI Spec TC encourages standards bodies, industry associations, special interest groups, and other organizations to register standards and conventions in the UBR in the form of tModels for Web services.

With respect to Anne's comments, after review of the original text submitted by Max, I realized that I  had kept the text but moved it to item 3 when I reorganized the FAQ - as such, its all there.

I propose that unless there are dissenting voices that once we get a thumbs up from Andrew, Anne, Max and Tony, that I proceed with posting the FAQ.

Action: Andrew, Anne, Max, Tony - please confirm agreement with the text.

Thanks
Luc