Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Telecon: Taxonomy Mgt and Support for Semantic Search

Friday at 13:00 pacific is fine with me.
Monday is fine also at any time.

I just noticed that there is a paper that seems to be interesting on
Description logics, RDF, OWL and how the languages for the Semantic Web
evolved in the last few years that has been publishded on the December
issue of Web Semantics.   The reference to the paper is the following:

Ian Horrocks, Peter F. Patel-Schneider, and Frank van Harmelen. From
SHIQ and RDF to OWL: The making of a web ontology language. /Journal of
Web Semantics/, 2003.

and it is available at
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/publications.html

It may be easier than plow through the specs and still have  a good view
of what this effort is all about.

Also,  Katia and I gave an introduction to OWL and OWL-S to the W3C team
some month ago, I can dig out the slides if there is any interest for
that.

--- Massimo