Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Leave of Absence

All the best. We look forward to your return.

Luc

Luc Clément
Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Web:        www.iclement.net/luc
MSN IM:   luclclement@hotmail.com
Cell:         425.941.0150

-----Original Message-----
From: mnishikawa@f08.itscom.net [mailto:mnishikawa@f08.itscom.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 01:33
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mnishikawa@f08.itscom.net
Subject: [uddi-spec] Leave of Absence

Dear Chairman, Tom Bellwood, and TC Members, I have recently started a new
job and request to take a leave of absence (45 days) from OASIS.  I will be
reading my mail, but will not be able to attend meetings in January and
February. Thank you for your understanding.  Best regards, Mary Nishikawa,
Medical Editor ISS Convention Services Division http://www.mediserv.jp

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_workgro
up.php.