Subject: RQ 11-14 and semantics

Hi all,

Sorry for the last minute posting, but it's better later than never.

After all our discussions and some invaluable input from Luc I split the
requirements in 2 different documents:
1. for value sets
2. taxonomies/ontologies with semantics

They are 2 separate streams, but at the same time very closely interrelated.
I think they need to be looked at together.

I hope you will find ~ 15 mins to go thru the docos.

Cheers,
Max

uddi-spec-tc-req11-14-20040127-split.zip