Subject: Fw: [uddi-spec] RQ 11-14 and semantics

John et al,

I'm missing something important in my deliverables on this subject. If I
didn't you wouldn't say that the requirements are still not clear to you.
I would very appreciate if you could tell me what's missing or what part is
confusing. It will help me redraft the docos.
Hopefully, we'll figure it out at the telecon.

Cheers,
Max