Subject: NZ Face-to-face will be the week of the 29th March

After deep consideration and consultation, we've selected the week of the 29th of March for the New Zealand face-to-face meeting. (sorry, Claus, we picked the week you COULD come :-) )

Max has made a suggestion about where we hold the meeting - could those people who plan on attending please comment so we can get the bookings organised?

For my part, I'm equally happy either way, so I have no preference.

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com