Subject: oasis-open.org/Kavi has been down, several change requests attached

Tom, Tony and Luc,

I've been trying most of today to get the rest of these change requests posted into Kavi, but it seems the whole web site is down.

If we have time on the agenda, I would like to open discussion on the following change requests.

My apologies for the large email attachment, but it seems to be the only way these might make it to people before we start tommorow.

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies
Lotus Notes: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS