Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-prop020-ExtendedFindQualifiersForBags-20040208.docuploaded

Yup - agree with your comments. I updated but didn't get posted a version that uses an enumeration. I'll do that now. I'm not convinced I like this whole solution either, but it's the only option I could think of that supports all the requirements (tweak the syntax used any way you like, but it's still ugly).

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation